Karen & Wayne Dark, Morpeth NSW 2321
We have just had the pleasure of building a magnificent riverfront home in Morpeth with P & D Kay Constructions.
From the very beginning, while we were considering numerous other builders, they showed by far more professionalism and were extremely enthusiastic to be maybe considered for the build. They asked many questions regarding our design ideas and researched many options before they were chosen, in our eyes, they went above and beyond our expectations and this is before any contracts.
Once we started, the entire process ran very smoothly, their team were fantastic and very dedicated, this was not an ordinary house by any means. They were also very helpful in helping us to make any design changes during the build, internally and externally to make this home unique. There wasn't one idea that wasn't researched thoroughly before it was fulfilled, and as we have built five homes previously, we wanted this home to be something special. The workmanship is of the best quality, we had had many guests admire and comment on how well this home is built.
We would definitely use this company again and again, large scale or small, it was a most pleasurable experience throughout the entire process.
Stephen & Kerry Bishop, Thornton NSW 2322
Kerry & I would like to thank Peter & Debbie of P & D Kay Constructions Pty Ltd for their professional approach to the investment property they built for us.
As experienced property investors, we have undertaken various building projects in the past and we were both impressed with Peter & Debbie’s high standards in workmanship and customer service. They were very supportive, patient, and generous with sound advice, enabling us to successfully complete the project on time.
Being our first sub-division there were many unknowns for us, however, Peter, Debbie and their staff supported us through this process. We found ourselves becoming more and more confident as the project progressed, and were able to relax and enjoy the experience.
We are very proud of the completed project and look forward to working with Peter and Debbie on our next project.
Dianne and Cliff Grayson, Tenambit NSW 2323
We feel the quality of the work speaks volumes about the company. You have overseen your subcontractors to make sure that the quality of work is of high standards, therefore eliminating extra time spent on jobs.
You are a company that listens to clients and also adds with constructive suggestions to bring in the best results for the job.
We totally recommend you to anyone without hesitation. Thank you.
Dan & Janine Redman - The George Tavern, East Maitland NSW 2323
Pete, Deb and the team have performed a lot of work for us over the years, ranging from house extensions to renovations in our business.
Pete’s promptness and ability to get the job done should be commended. We have been in need of work being done in record time – in our business and Pete never lets us down.
The standard of work is excellent, we have no hesitation in recommending P & D Kay Constructions Pty Ltd to do any form of Building Work. You won’t be disappointed!
Mark & Kylie Chapman, Maitland NSW 2320
“Great Builder, great staff…..the whole building experience was GREAT!”
“Nothing was any trouble”
Alison & David Perrott, Webbers Creek NSW 2421
P & D Kay Constructions Pty Ltd have built us a wonderful home, within budget and of excellent quality.
Peter Kay was excellent in coming up with practical solutions for problems that arose from design faults, as well as providing guidance in relation to fit out. The end result is fantastic and we would have no hesitation in recommending Peter Kay , and P & D Kay Constructions to anyone intending building a home or undertaking a renovation.
Jo & Simon Gelder, Raworth NSW 2321
Our building experience with P & D Kay Constructions Pty Ltd has been a very successful one. The quality of building is of a very high standard, and Peter & Debbie always listened to our wants in relation to the finishes and styling of our home.
We greatly appreciate all the effort and the professionalism, and we are thrilled with our new home.
Mark & Kerrie, Maitland NSW 2320
Both Kerrie and I would like to say a huge thank you for your efforts in the construction of our house. We could not have been happier with the quality of the workmanship. Everything was above and beyond our expectations. When initially considering owner building we knew what we wanted, but were slightly hesitant about how to go about achieving it.
Since our initial meeting together both you and Pete have been nothing but helpful, making the entire process so much easier for us. A couple of notable points that stood out to us were:
We would not hesitate to recommend your company to any other persons looking to build or renovate.
Once completed we would be happy to send you some photos. Also you are most welcome to drop in any time!
- Easily contactable - For me this was the biggest selling point of your business. Being able to call or email you and Pete 7 days a week and then receive a response almost immediately to any questions or queries made the building process so much easier. From my experience so far I can assure you this sort of service is very rare. Knowing that if I had a question or query about any part of the construction that I could get an immediate answer put our mind at ease so many times during the build. It also helped that you are both friendly and approachable people.
- Knowledge and Experience - Pete's knowledge on all building matters was second to none. Didn't matter what question I asked, whether it be small and trivial or large and complex Pete was able to offer me a helpful answer to everything. It also helps that he speaks on a level that can be understood by non-builders. And I think Pete will agree that I asked a LOT of questions. It was also helpful that he was able to offer advice on areas where he thought things could have been improved over the initial design.
- Flexibility - we really appreciated how you worked in with our requirements, like allowing us to purchase some of the materials and also doing some of the work. This was also one of the attractions of your business when we were searching for a builder.
- Employees and Contractors - everybody that you had on-site was extremely professional and approachable, which gave us full confidence in whatever work they were undertaking.
- Workmanship - everything down to the smallest details were finished to the highest standard imaginable. It's these sorts of things that give the finished product a real polished look.
Ben & Kath
This is the first project we have engaged Deb, Peter and the team to carry out and it won't be the last. The deck and sun room they installed both turned out just as we had hoped and more. First class workmanship, professional communication and courtesy all combined to provide a hassle free outcome and experience; all at the right price.
We will be recommending them to our friends.
Leanne & Paul Mayers, Lorn NSW 2320
Having used P & D Constructions on many building jobs around our home, I could not recommend them highly enough. Apart from being the nicest bunch of blokes, their professionalism, great ideas, listening to what you want, and actually fulfilling even the strangest of building requests is never a problem. You would be far searching to find a more perfect solution for any project big or small. Thanks Pete, Deb and boys once again.
Kevin & Verna, Black Hill NSW 2322
P & D Kay Constructions exceeded our expectations of their mission statement. They certainly took the stress out of building. Their dedication to communication, conciliation, dealing with Council consultations and our construction constraints allowed our Dream Home to be built.
Their patience and perseverance prevailed to deliver an extraordinary rebuild by an exceptional team. Thank You Pete, Deb & "the Boys".